No. 20 Reser’s Main St. Bistro Toyota Camry News and Notes:
· JONES AT BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY: Returning to the high-banked Bristol Motor Speedway, Erik Jones and the No. 20 Reser’s Main St. Bistro team look to pick up where they left off earlier this year with another trip to Victory Lane. In his previous three starts at the half-mile track, Jones has one win, a fourth-place finish and an eighth-place finish. He has two pole starting positions, including the spring race earlier this year. Jones has completed 100 percent of attempted laps, led 62 total laps and has an average start of 2.7 with an average finish of 4.3.
· JGR AT BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY: Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) has 78 NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) starts at Bristol Motor Speedway, earning nine wins, 25 top-five finishes and 38 top-10 finishes with an average start of 12.6 and an average finish of 14.5. The team has earned seven pole starting positions, led 2,404 laps and completed 19,577 of 20,765 attempted laps (94.3%). Jones captured the team’s most recent victory, visiting Victory Lane earlier this season. In addition, Joey Logano has one win and Kyle Busch leads the team with seven wins.
· RESER'S FAVORITES IN BRISTOL: Top selling Main St. Bistro refrigerated side dish, along with two new sides sure to become instant favorites in the Bristol market:
o Baked Scalloped Potatoes - This fully baked side combines fresh sliced potatoes with real milk, butter, and golden-brown melted cheddar cheese. Everyone in the family will love this delicious side with its made from scratch look and appearance.
o Macaroni & Cheese 4-Pack Singles - This tasty combination of real milk, butter, cheddar cheese, and elbow macaroni comes in a new, innovative single serve cup with special heat grips that makes it very portable and convenient.
o Mashed Potatoes 4-Pack Singles - These new single serve cups are perfect for work lunches, after school snacks, light meals, and/or eating on the go. Fresh potatoes, real milk, butter, and black pepper make this appetizing dish perfect for any meal or snack.
· XFINITY SERIES POINT STANDINGS UPDATE: Jones remains fourth in the point standings with three wins and 52 points behind leader Elliott Sadler.
· ROOKIE SEASON CAMPAIGN: Jones continues to lead the Sunoco Rookie of the Year standings ahead of Brennan Poole and Brandon Jones.
· RACE INFO: The Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway is scheduled for Friday, September 19, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on USA Network, Sirius XM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
Erik Jones: “After two road courses, I’m really excited to get back to Bristol this weekend. I love the short track races and night races always seem to work out better for me. Having won the race early this year at Bristol, I know we’ll have a fast Camry and know what we need to do to get around the track and be in contention for the win. Bristol is a track that was definitely high on the list of tracks where I wanted to get a win and to have gotten that win so earlier in my career is pretty cool. I’m ready to get to Bristol and get us another win with the Reser’s team.”
From the Pit Box:
Chris Gabehart: “Erik, myself and the entire 20 team are really excited to get back to Bristol this weekend where we picked up our first win of the year in dramatic fashion. In my opinion, there really isn’t a much better place to race than Bristol at night. We look forward to another opportunity to park the Reser’s Camry back on top of the building in turns 3 and 4 Friday night!”
About Reser’s Fine Foods:
Family owned and operated, Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes and prepared foods. For more than 65 years, Reser’s has been making fun times easy and affordable for every family. Reser’s famous deli salads are a family favorite at the race track, picnics, BBQs and tailgates. Founded in 1950, the company remains committed to providing delicious refrigerated foods for the supermarket and food service industries. Reser’s operates 18 facilities in the United States and Mexico and employs more than 4,000 employees in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Visit www.resers.com.