No. 20 GameStop Turtle Beach Toyota Camry News and Notes:
· JONES AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY: Erik Jones will make his sixth NASCAR XFINITY Series start at Daytona International Speedway this weekend behind the wheel of the No. 20 GameStop Turtle Beach Toyota Camry. In his previous five starts at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, Jones has earned two top-10 finishes and has an average start of 7.7 and average finish of 19.8.
· JGR AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) has 79 total starts at Daytona International Speedway in NXS competition earning four wins, 19 top-five finishes, 31 top-10 finishes and seven pole starting positions. The team has led 581 laps, completed 8,099 of 8,868 attempted laps (91.3%) and earned an average start of 10.6 and an average finish of 16.8. Tony Steward earned the team its first NXS win in 2008 followed by Denny Hamlin in 2008, Joey Logano in 2011 and Matt Kenseth in 2013.
· THIS WEEK ON THE GAMESTOP CAMRY: TURTLE BEACH: You don’t conquer a game on your first play-through, and you don’t become the world’s largest gaming headset brand overnight. Turtle Beach’s journey began in 1975 as a small company called Voytera that made PC sound cards and midi synthesizers, and throughout their 40-plus years as audio experts, Turtle Beach has evolved into today’s premiere gaming headset brand. As the industry has grown, so have they; developing more advanced headsets and audio accessories for all types of gamers, including professional eSports athletes and streamers on Twitch and YouTube. In fact, their history is rich with industry firsts. Turtle Beach believes audio is half the experience when you’re gaming, and the better you hear, the better you’ll play! Their specialized headsets are designed to help you hone your skills, master your games and conquer every challenge that comes your way, because if you can hear everything, you can defeat everyone!
· #GAMESTOPGIVEAWAY: Returning for the 2017 NASCAR season, the popular #GameStopGiveaway on Twitter will take place each weekend GameStop is the primary sponsor for Erik Jones in the NASCAR XFINITY Series. Follow along on twitter via @GameStopRacing and @GameStop and for your chance to win, follow @JoeGibbsRacing where details about how to enter will be posted each week GameStop is the primary sponsor.
· RACE INFO: The Coca-Cola Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway is scheduled for Friday, June 30, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, Sirius XM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.